talonX is on the hunt for a top notch WordPress developer!
We’re looking for someone who like to tweak, play and edit the building blocks of a WordPress site to do exactly as needed and produce amazing results! Someone who has no fear in taking a fully designed PSD and slicing it into a clean, modern and professional website.
Our full list of requirements target a web developer who should:
– Be detail-oriented
– Be able to function at a high-level with tight deadlines
– Have a mastery of HTML/CSS/JS
– Have a good understanding of PHP/MySQL to implement CMS tools
– Have a high-level understanding of UI/UX
– Be VERY familiar with the web design industry and what tools/languages are current
– Be VERY familiar with the web development process and flow
– Be able to learn quickly and adapt to different coding environments
– Be able to manipulate and tweak the CSS/HTML/JS/PHP of frameworks, external soft and plugins to fit client needs
Our favorite way to hear from potential applicants is to see a portfolio of past work and a unique, honest cover letter of what you’re all about along with the obligatory CV / Resume.
For those web developers looking to join a rapidly growing agency, we’re eager to hear from you!
Please email resumes to: email@example.com